Current Opening #1: Buyer Specialist - Broward & Palm Beach
We are now seeking experienced Realtors to join our team as a Buyer Specialist. Is that you?
Year after year, we are proud to be one of the top real estate teams in Miami. With our commitment to providing extraordinary service and results, our sales have been steadily increasing. As a result, we are in need of experienced Realtors to help our growing number of buyers find homes!
To apply, you need....
- 2+ years experience as a Realtor (however Realtors with less experience that meet or exceed the other qualifications below will be considered)
- Previous experience making sales calls to leads via phone is a big plus!
- A sense of humor
- A valid real estate license
- A happy, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- To be a self-starter
- Strong speaking skills
- The drive to meet and exceed your own and the team's goals
- A love of learning
- To hate losing
- To be tech savvy and have experience with social media
- The basics: you have a driver's license, have a reliable automobile, and you know how to dress to impress :-)
- And of course, you love real estate and love to look at homes!
What are my Responsibilities?
The Alex & Joe Team at ONE Sotheby’s is offering an opportunity for happy, enthusiastic, self-starters to become Buyer Specialists on our team. This job will require attention to detail as you follow up with our buyer leads who are seeking to buy a home. You will need to search for the right homes to satisfy the buyer's search criteria and once the properties have been determined, have some fun and show the buyers properties! Once the right home is found, you will write and negotiate the offer, and ensure that all conditions have been satisfied by the buyer before removing subjects, collecting deposits and ultimately closing a firm sale.
We pay for marketing, office support staff, & lead generation and you concentrate on what you do best - selling homes!
You will be responsible for making 10-20 calls per day to our database, setting appointments, and securing buyer sales for our team. You will be responsible for tracking calls, emails, and keeping detailed information on each lead interaction in our CRM.
This is a team role and our team will support you not only through providing leads but with the process as you grow into a seasoned real estate professional with The Alex & Joe Team.
Ready to apply?
Please note that only those that meet or exceed the above requirements will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest! :-)