1. Sign an Exclusive Listing Agreement with your Compass agent to sell your current home — while you work with them to find your next dream home.
2. Apply and get approved for a bridge loan with the lender of your choice.
3. Ask your Compass agent about getting the first six months of your bridge loan payments fronted.*
4. Move into your new home while your Compass agent works to sell your current home. Use Compass Concierge home improvement services to sell your home faster and for more money.
5. When your old home sells, simply use the proceeds to pay back the bridge loan and any fronted monthly payments.
While Compass clients are encouraged to find the best lender for them, Freedom Mortgage and Better.com are industry-leading lenders who offer short-term financing and are a part of Compass Bridge Loan Services.
Better.com is making homeownership simpler, faster, and most importantly, more accessible for all Americans. No commission, an easy digital process, and award-winning service are just a few of the ways Better.com is redefining what it looks like to get a mortgage.
When looking for a mortgage, it’s important to find a company that specializes in mortgages above all else and to find a lender that can address your unique home-buying or refinancing needs, regardless of how unique your circumstances may be. That’s the Freedom Mortgage difference.