Introducing HUB Residence Miami
Priced from $686K - $1.071M
Priced from $686K - $1.071M
HUB Miami is being developed by The John Buck Company, Florida Value Partners, BH Group, and PEBB Enterprises, and will comprise 306 for-sale residences and 245,000 square feet of office space. The transit-oriented development is near Miami Central Station at 525 NW 2nd Ave.
The residences will begin on the 22nd floor and comprise a collection of fully furnished and finished open-layout residences, ranging from 394-square-foot studios to 1,046-square-foot two bedrooms. Each residence will have floor-to-ceiling glass windows, gourmet kitchens with integrated Bosch appliances and custom cabinetry.
HUB Miami Residences will also offer numerous resident-only amenities, including a fitness center, yoga, and spin room, spa with sauna and cold-plunge pool, resident lounge and entertaining space, and dedicated work-from-home lounge equipped with video conference rooms and private phone booths. Outdoor amenities include a Sky Lounge bar and resort-style pool with lounge seating.
ODP Architects will design the class-A offices and have interiors by One Line Design Studio. Starting on the ninth floor with floor plates ranging from 18,000 to 32,000 preview(opens in a new tab) square feet, each office will offer floor-to-ceiling windows and column-free floor plans. Tenants will have access to over 15,000 square feet of private amenities, including a dedicated office lobby, private fitness center, tenant lounge, and conference center.
• Up to 9-foot ceilings
• Floor-to-ceiling glass windows with custom window treatments
• European Style Cabinetry
• Quartz countertops
• Porcelain tile flooring throughout
• Gourmet kitchens featuring integrated Bosch appliances and custom cabinetry
• Custom bathroom vanities
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Built-out closets
• Contemporary lighting packages, including recessed lighting
• Keyless entry system allowing access via a smartphone app, door code, or keycard
HUB Building Features & Amenities
Dedicated residential lobby
• 24/7 concierge services
• 24/7 security services
• High-speed elevators
• Controlled property access LEVEL 22
• Resident lounge and entertainment room
• Co-working lounge with offices and phone pods
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Yoga and spin room
• Spa with sauna and cold plunge pool ROOFTOP
• Sky Lounge barResort-style pool with lounge seating
At HUB Miami, sleek architecture meets modern spaces and thoughtfully curated amenities that seamlessly blend work and leisure. Discover everything under one roof for the perfect balance of life, work, and play in downtown Miami.
The John Buck Company
Florida Value Partners
ARCHITECT DDP Architects
One Line Design Studio