Introducing The Shoreclub Private Collection
Miami Beach, FL
Miami Beach, FL
Renowned architect Robert A.M. Stern redefines the essence of a historic legend.
Soaring 200 feet above the ocean line, an 18-story tower captures state-of-the-art living. Behind the original MiMo façade of the historic Cromwell House, iconic duplexes and deluxe penthouses have been purposefully re-imagined. And a single-family beach house has been designed to complement the landscape.
A once-in-a-generation opportunity to experience an exceptional oceanfront lifestyle. The Shoreclub Private Collection is in every sense an icon reborn.
An iconic landmark sets a new benchmark for a rare and refined lifestyle on the shore. Home to a limited collection of 49 curated residences set on three acres of lush oceanfront. Infused with a lifestyle catering to the most discerning. Located in Miami Beach's most celebrated waterfront enclave.
The Shoreclub Private Collection is a reinvention and extension of a rich heritage and storied history. A cornerstone of the Miami Beach landscape.
Re-imagined by award-winning New York-based firm, Robert A.M. Stern Architects.
Placed among Miami Beach's finest destinations, the Shoreclub Private Collection is within convenient distance to the city's best entertainment, galleries, boutiques, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, parks, and museums.
The Tower, The House, and The Beach House.
Related architecturally yet distinctive artistically. Designed to maximize vistas and light with the curvature of each home. With no two floor plans precisely alike, sweeping Miami Beach views fall nothing short of spectacular.
Select Property Features:
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- Exclusive beach club membership
- Lap, leisure, and private residential pools set in the botanic garden
- World-class spa and beauty atelier
- State-of-the-art fitness club with private residential gym and personal training suites
- Private meeting suite and dining room
- Residents' library lounge
- Children's playroom
- Secure underground parking with dedicated elevator access and private garages
- Driver chauffeur room
- Auberge-curated food and beverage program featuring signature restaurants, café bars, and poolside dining
- Access to suite of Auberge amenities and services
- Private residential entrance disc located on 20th street in the land
- Cromwell House
- Residential pool set in a lush botanical garden with private cabanas and poolside bar
- Lushly landscaped Botanical gardens interwoven throughout
Select Services & Amenities Features:
- Graciously serviced by The Ritz-Carlton with a full-time, on-site concierge team and property management
- More than 20,000 square feet of indoor amenity spaces including a grand lobby with panoramic water views
- Waterfront amenities feature a gym, business center, coffee bar, club room, and clubhouse with an event kitchen, resident lounge, and private dining room
- Guest suites are available by reservation, to accommodate resident's overnight guests
- Dedicated Director of Residences
- Personalized Fitness and Wellness Services
- In-Residence Butler Service
- In-residence dining and catering
- In-residence spa treatments
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Valet parking
- Charging privileges for incidentals